Tandem Capital Advisors is a leading independent M&A advisory firm in Belgium. We advise large corporations, private equity
firms, governments and family-owned businesses on leading transformational M&A, capital market transactions and other
strategic corporate finance assignments.
Tandem is a member of Socius Global, a global partnership of Investment Banks operating in the mid to large-cap market
segment with offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, Den Hague, Paris, Munich, Warsaw, London, New York, Minneapolis, Shanghai,
Melbourne, Bangkok and in other cities of South America and Asia.
Since its creation in 2016, Tandem has grown at a fast pace and today, the team consists of >12 professionals with outstanding
track record at leading investment banks. Tandem has a highly entrepreneurial mindset, an empowering and non-hierarchical
working environment, a partnership culture and a work hard – play hard attitude.
To support our continuous growth, we are looking at reinforcing our team with an Investment Banking Vice President.
As a Vice President, you will report to the Managing Director and lead a team of investment banking professionals in the
origination and the execution of a large variety of Corporate Finance assignments, for a broad range of clients.
You will be based in Brussels, Belgium.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the responsibilities of an Investment Banking Vice President include:
- Conduct detailed industry and market analysis;
- Support business development and help generate potential transaction ideas;
- Conduct and supervise the valuation of companies using different financial valuation methodologies and perform general financial analysis;
- Play a key role in transaction execution; contribute to negotiating and closing transactions;
- Take the lead in guiding analysts and associates to prepare client presentations while giving hands-on support;
- Take responsibility for the accuracy of all financial analysis and presentations;
- Contribute to the training of juniors;
- Prepare transaction documentation with minimal supervision;
- Coordinate with clients and advisors to ensure the progress of key workstreams.
- Enjoying a steep learning curve, being exposed to a wide variety of strategic issues, interacting with CEOs/CFOs of large
corporations, private equity firms etc.
- Continuously learn & develop in a young, dynamic and highly entrepreneurial team, while also having fun
- Attractive compensation package and career path perspectives
Your experience and technical skills:
- Between 5-8 years of experience in Investment Bank, Private Equity, Structured Finance or Debt Advisory
- An excellent academic track record at a prominent business school (Master’s degree and/or MBA in business or economics)
- Native Dutch or French speaker with excellent communication skills in English.
Your personal abilities and skills:
- Strong client-oriented skills
- Committed to excellence and willing to maintain high professional standards
- Outstanding analytical skills (incl. excellent modelling skills)
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Team spirit
- Quality & results-oriented with a high attention to details
- Self-discipline and entrepreneurial mindset