During your internship, you will assist professionals in M&A with the origination and execution of M&A mandates.
Your work will consist of:
- Company valuations and business plan reviews
- Industry and company analysis
- Preparation of client presentation materials
- Support in the preparation and execution of M&A and financing transactions
This internship is an opportunity to gain first-hand experience in M&A and develop your Corporate Finance skillset. Depending on necessity, there is potential to join our M&A team afterwards.
Your experience & technical skills
- Master degree with a specialisation in Finance
- Any prior experience is an advantage (i.e. through an internship at an Investment Bank or a Private Equity firm)
- Modelling skills
- Bilingual: English – French or Dutch
Your personal abilities / competencies
- Outstanding analytical and commercial skills
- Displaying team spirit and pro-activity
- Being quality & result-orientated with a high attention for details
— The recruitment process for Spring 2021 is now closed. Recruitment for positions in Summer/Fall 2021 will start in December 2020.